International Air Tool & Industrial Supply Company supplies high-performance pneumatic tools, diaphragm pumps, chain hoists and repair services to industrial manufacturing facilities worldwide. Our clients range from shipyards, aerospace plants, and metal foundries, to sheet metal shops, assembly plants, and oil platforms.
International Air Tool is Southern California's premier distributor of production grade pneumatic tools for use in harsh environments. We represent only the highest quality manufacturers and pride ourselves on our ability to quickly help our customers solve their air tool related challenges.
Our philosophy is simple: Offer top quality products at reasonable prices, provide unparalleled technical support, and back it all up with outstanding customer service.
At International Air Tool Co., we believe that proper tool selection can have a dramatic impact on the finished quality of your work. Therefore, we strive to help our customers choose the right pneumatic tool for the job the first time around. We are a family run business committed to upholding the highest standard of ethics in all our proceedings. Moreover, our extensive experience in distribution allows us to serve customers located: regionally, nationally, and abroad.
Midwest Tungsten Service offers a full range of tungsten/molybdenum products for sale, from raw materials to complex machined parts.
Materials include pure tungsten and tungsten heavy metal alloys, molybdenum, and tantalum. Raw material forms include rod, wire, sheet, plate, bar, nuts, and threaded rod.
We offer custom machining of these metals to customer specification. Typical parts include: aircraft and auto ballast, golf club weights, crankshaft weights, aircraft bucking bars, X-ray shields, nuclear medical components, ion apertures, glass melting electrodes, vacuum furnace elements, vacuum furnace shields, and hardware.
Strong Arm Material Handling is part of a family of companies dating back over 100 years that focuses on manufacturing and distribution of material handling and industrial products. We have been Distributing Material Handling, Industrial Supply, and Safety Products since 2011. So what makes us different?
We offer a Vast Variety of Material Handling, Safety, and Industrial Supply Products in Niche Markets. Our Goal is the Best Prices, and Quickest Delivery Possible.
The Lowet Prices
On name brand products anywhere, we regularly price check our items to make sure you are getting the best value. We are devoted to giving you the best selection, quality, price, and any unique products available in the market.
We have an Expertly Trained Sales & Customer Service Team that has Direct Experience with the Products on Hand and even has used the products directly. All of our Reps are located right in the Chicago Area in the USA.
We value honesty and doing the right thing for you and your company. If there is a problem we will give you the utmost attention to resolve the issue, even if it means a refund, or return.
Woodworker's Supply®, Inc. Code of Conduct
- To offer only products that perform their intended function well and represent good value.
- To accurately represent those products in our literature and catalogs.
- To provide courteous and prompt processing of customers' orders.
- To provide competent and honest answers to customers' technical inquiries.
- To be honest, fair and prompt in processing refunds and exchanges.
- To be reasonable and fair in dealings with suppliers and vendors and to meet our financial obligations to same in a timely manner.
- To strive for excellence in our daily endeavors and to take pride in work well done.
- To maintain positive, polite, congenial and cooperative relationships with fellow employees and to strive to maintain a work atmosphere conducive to high productivity.
- To maintain and strengthen our personal integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers, vendors and fellow employees.