Midwest Tungsten Service offers a full range of tungsten/molybdenum products for sale, from raw materials to complex machined parts.
Materials include pure tungsten and tungsten heavy metal alloys, molybdenum, and tantalum. Raw material forms include rod, wire, sheet, plate, bar, nuts, and threaded rod.
We offer custom machining of these metals to customer specification. Typical parts include: aircraft and auto ballast, golf club weights, crankshaft weights, aircraft bucking bars, X-ray shields, nuclear medical components, ion apertures, glass melting electrodes, vacuum furnace elements, vacuum furnace shields, and hardware.
Whether they are walk-in consumers, construction professionals or industrial accounts, customers can all expect the same professional, knowledgeable and courteous service that TEGS is known for. The TEGS philosophy of good customer service includes providing an extensive on hand selection of quality, competitively priced products in a timely manner. This is why their radio commercials always end with "You'll find it here!"
Strong Arm Material Handling is part of a family of companies dating back over 100 years that focuses on manufacturing and distribution of material handling and industrial products. We have been Distributing Material Handling, Industrial Supply, and Safety Products since 2011. So what makes us different?
We offer a Vast Variety of Material Handling, Safety, and Industrial Supply Products in Niche Markets. Our Goal is the Best Prices, and Quickest Delivery Possible.
The Lowet Prices
On name brand products anywhere, we regularly price check our items to make sure you are getting the best value. We are devoted to giving you the best selection, quality, price, and any unique products available in the market.
We have an Expertly Trained Sales & Customer Service Team that has Direct Experience with the Products on Hand and even has used the products directly. All of our Reps are located right in the Chicago Area in the USA.
We value honesty and doing the right thing for you and your company. If there is a problem we will give you the utmost attention to resolve the issue, even if it means a refund, or return.
Woodworker's Supply®, Inc. Code of Conduct
- To offer only products that perform their intended function well and represent good value.
- To accurately represent those products in our literature and catalogs.
- To provide courteous and prompt processing of customers' orders.
- To provide competent and honest answers to customers' technical inquiries.
- To be honest, fair and prompt in processing refunds and exchanges.
- To be reasonable and fair in dealings with suppliers and vendors and to meet our financial obligations to same in a timely manner.
- To strive for excellence in our daily endeavors and to take pride in work well done.
- To maintain positive, polite, congenial and cooperative relationships with fellow employees and to strive to maintain a work atmosphere conducive to high productivity.
- To maintain and strengthen our personal integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers, vendors and fellow employees.