Woodworker's Supply®, Inc. Code of Conduct
- To offer only products that perform their intended function well and represent good value.
- To accurately represent those products in our literature and catalogs.
- To provide courteous and prompt processing of customers' orders.
- To provide competent and honest answers to customers' technical inquiries.
- To be honest, fair and prompt in processing refunds and exchanges.
- To be reasonable and fair in dealings with suppliers and vendors and to meet our financial obligations to same in a timely manner.
- To strive for excellence in our daily endeavors and to take pride in work well done.
- To maintain positive, polite, congenial and cooperative relationships with fellow employees and to strive to maintain a work atmosphere conducive to high productivity.
- To maintain and strengthen our personal integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers, vendors and fellow employees.